The Riches Fulfilled Mission
Average businesses are officially over.
When you’re clear about your WHY, something amazing happens to your customers.
You give them something to believe in.
You INSPIRE them.
They create a loyal movement around your brand.
Dance with fear. Build something that matters.
My mission is to help create 10,000 extraordinary businesses within 5 years of launching this site that genuinely make a difference to their customers’ lives and are methodically designed to create purpose and success for their owners.
What an Extraordinary Business is
- A business that is built upon an opportunity worth pursuing and solves genuine problems for it’s target customers through compelling customer journeys and in doing so, adds meaning to their lives.
- A business that recognizes that features, benefits and price can be copied by anybody and therefore differentiates itself by using best in class, tried and tested marketing techniques to constantly engage, delight and retain loyal customers.
- A business that is designed to work like clockwork every day because it has implemented inexpensive yet effective processes, tools, checklists and marketing programs that are battle proven and cost effective.
- A business that creates and sustains a loyal tribe and becomes an integral part of the community it serves by contributing and giving back through ideas, time, action, money and collaboration.
- A business that motivates and rewards it’s people because it recognizes the magic of a place where it’s people are constantly engaged to push themselves beyond their current competencies and have sustained levels of energy and enthusiasm for what they do.
Is this you?
Make a Dent In the Universe
Making an average business extraordinary requires you to change the way you think about your business and redesign it as a growth engine that has been “systemized” to attract and convert customers profitably.
Success depends on getting four critical business processes right consistently and doing them better than your competitors.
Most companies do one or two of these four processes well at most and your opportunity to take a quantum leap away from your competitors depends on your obsession with getting all four right.
The Four Critical Growth Processes of Extraordinary Companies
– Attracting and retaining loyal customers
– Doubling sales and significantly increasing your margins and cash flow
– Efficiently investing in acquiring customers
– Systemizing your business to work for you 24/7.
Finally, the good news.
You only need six strategic key performance indicators (KPIs) to create and manage your extraordinary business. There will be lots of secondary metrics you can use on a day to day basis, but these six frame and guide your strategic imperatives.
Six KPIs to Create and Manage Your Extraordinary Business
KPI 1: You have built and are growing a tribe of loyal rather than repeat customers who love you and your brand.
Target 1: Your business is growing the percentage(%) of your return customers (those who buy more than twice a year) to 50% of your total customer base within 12 months of implementing the Business Profit Jetpack.
Target 2: Your business is increasing the number of customers within each of your primary customer avatar segments by 15% each year.
KPI 2: Your customer satisfaction scores consistently rank over 97% positive or better as your business grows.
Target 3: Within one month of implementing a best in class customer journey program, your Overall Customer Experience Rating consistently remains at 95% or above.
Target 4: Within three months of implementing a best in class customer journey program, a minimum of 95% of all customer complaints or comments are consistently responded to within one hour and resolved within 24 hours
KPI 3: You’re doubling your sales within defined timeframes. Rinse. Repeat.
Target 5: Your automated sales funnel system automatically builds engagement, conversion and return path customer journeys. It is responsible for measurably increasing your sales within the defined timeframe in line with target 1.
Target 6: Your automated sales funnel system contributes to a minimum of 30% of your customers doubling their annual average spend with your business each year.
KPI 4: Your margins, profit and cash grow proportionately in line with your sales growth through margin optimization and effective cost control.
Target 7: The automated upsell system in your automated sales funnel system is responsible for substantially increasing margins to at least 30% of your annual customer base through the provision of solutions, services, additional products, extended warranties and recurring memberships.
Target 8: Your cash flow is substantially improved by implementation of business processes, metrics and early warning systems that:
- Continually reduce your customer acquisition and conversion costs as your marketing programs increase engagement, sales and margins
- Improve your margins through the deployment of effective cost optimization practices
KPI 5: Experts in your business invest your marketing funds effectively to attract, engage and retain loyal customers by learning and using best in class marketing techniques that work.
Target 9: Instead of being reliant on external agencies and “experts’, you or your in house marketing specialist only use and invest funds in tried, tested marketing and advertising techniques in order to increase the number of prospects attracted, engaged and converted in line with targets 2 and 5.
KPI 6: It is not you, but your business, that works seven days because you’ve systemized the way you create value for your customers and employees.
Target 10: Your business has defined, and is consistently operating, systemized businesses process that provide extraordinary customer experiences (measured in target 4) in four critical areas of your business:
- Marketing, engagement and conversion
- Your customer journey from greeting to checkout
- Your business operations and employee behaviors
- Cash flow optimization